The Product Support Sales Representative (PSSR) is responsible to grow Service Center consumable, ground support, and equipment parts and service sales. They add value to the Epiroc USA product line by establishing positive business relationships, while ensuring
customer expectations are met or exceeded, increasing customer satisfaction levels. The PSSR also provides timely and accurate deliveries, manages the reconditioning of drilling supplies process, conducts product testing and accurately relays customer information
back to the sales group in a timely manner. Availability to travel is a requirement of this role.
- Establish Epiroc USA as a committed and viable Product Support Resource with customers and prospects
- Support parts, service labor and accessories sales goals within the assigned territory
- Manage all resources as needed to achieve targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure that deliveries are accurate and on schedule to our customers, resulting in high customer satisfaction levels
- Support Service Exchange, GDE and RDT consumables sales goals
- Conduct ongoing research into customer and market share profile information
- Monitor and report on competitor activities as needed to the National Sales
- Continually develop your product, technical and administrative knowledge and skills
- Help develop and grow the product support business through our distribution channels and direct service
- A minimum of 5 years of practical related experience in the mining or construction equipment field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Maintain current US Department of Labor; Mine Safety & Health Administration required training certificates
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions and surface/underground mining conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and ear protection should be utilized
- The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock
- This position is considered Safety Sensitive
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds; the employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds; the employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class
service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2017 of $ 3.7 billion USD and has more than 13,000 employees. Principal
product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way,
our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at in their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to giving you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that
work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!