Warehouse Technicians help to achieve accurate Warehousing, Shipping and Receiving performance for all business lines. They will ensure that the company business goals of growth, market share, profitability and superior customer satisfaction are met.
Warehouse Technicians support the Aftermarket and Customer Service Manager, as well as the Service Manager/Maintenance Planner in performing business control tasks while being proactive to Ensure that action plans are in place when necessary. This open position
is located in Battle Mountain, NV.
- Provide and perform daily warehousing, shipping and receiving functions at a high level
- Participate in Company training and exercise superior levels of accuracy, safety and competence
- Ensure Orders are picked, packed and shipped accurately and completely as specified
- Verify the receipt of stock replenishment shipments are received and stored within 24 hours
- Maintain Stock Locations utilizing the company inventory system
- Bill all shipments on a daily basis
- Load and unload freight, both inbound and outbound truck using a fork lift
- Print Sales Orders on a routine and timely basis throughout the day
- Ensure the Warehouse environment is maintained in a clean, organized and safe manner following established 5S guidelines
- Support and aid in the development of store continuous improvement efforts
- Perform minor building maintenance, as needed
- Participate in Physical Inventory Counts, as needed
- Work on special projects as needed and directed by the Aftermarket and Customer Service Manager
- Ensure Timely delivery and tracking of incoming orders for the Service Department
- A high school diploma or equivalent education is required
- Must be able to successfully and safely operate a fork lift; Certification is preferred
- Three years' of warehousing experience is highly preferred
- Basic computer knowledge/skills including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets are preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- This position is considered Safety Sensitive
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100 pounds
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class
service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2017 of $ 3.7 billion USD and has more than 13,000 employees. Principal
product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way,
our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at in their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to giving you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that
work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!