United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that
work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Drilling Solution Division (ADS) develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of rotary drilling equipment for use in surface mining, exploration, construction and water well/shallow oil and gas applications worldwide. This open Product
Manager/Blasthole opportunity will be based in Commerce City, CO.
The Product Manager/Blasthole role manages the sales and marketing activities for the Blasthole product line in driving profitable sales growth. Being the technical product expert for specifications and pricing for the product line and the primary contact with
Product Companies in the assigned region are critical responsibilities. The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in
this role. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the marketing strategy for the Blasthole product line including planning of the product portfolio
- Contribute to achieving consolidated sales & profitability targets
- Track, monitor and analyze the market shares and market share development as well as Key Industry trends
- Conduct market surveys
- Work with Automation product and project managers to meet key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Collect and interpret information on present & future customer demands
- Create product specifications for new product opportunities and continuous improvement
- Develop sales and marketing tools to be used by sales force including value propositions
- Lead, support, motivate and ensure that the customer center develop proper local activities in way to reach the highest Market share
- Provide technical feedback and information during the sale quotation process
- Research competition and provide competitive analysis
- Travel to customer locations when necessary to successfully fulfill goal
- Maintain open line of communication with the Drilling Solutions team, both PC and CC levels
- Capable of preparing presentations using PowerPoint and presenting in front of groups
- Develop training for the sales and marketing teams
- Host Customer Visits to the factory in Garland, TX
- Maintaining courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times
- Mining Engineering degree is strongly preferred due to the technical nature of the position
- Product manager experience in the mining industry is highly preferred
- Advanced verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proficient level skills in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Previous work experience should have demonstrated a strong mechanical aptitude and good work ethic
- Successful candidates must be able to sit for extended periods if needed, use hands to feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Travel is approximately 50% of the time within the United States and possibly internationally
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class
service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2017 of $ 3.7 billion USD and has more than 13,000 employees. Principal
product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way
our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.