To provide aspects of Customer Service to end users and distributors, ensuring that the company business goals of growth, market share, profitability and customer satisfaction are met.
To provide all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries, checking stock, taking and entering customer orders, solving problems concerning inventory, pricing, deliveries, backorder notification, returns and credits, and technical issues.
1. Perform general Order Intake functions.
2. Answer incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and distributors.
3. Respond to inquiries of Stock Balance, Pricing and Availability; enter subsequent Customer Orders.
4. Assist in investigating problems relating to Inventory, Pricing, Deliveries, Returns, Credits and Technical issues.
5. Track incoming shipments and backorders.
6. Accurate daily filing of customer orders, invoices, acknowledgements and departmental communication.
7. Maintenance of technical documentation and resources.
8. Assist Customer Service manager with liaison activities between customers and sales representatives, and assisting Sales and management with routine and special requests and projects.
9. Participate in Employee Development programs including product and application training, business and personal development.
1. Communicate Administrative activities and work together to grow our business.
2. Prepare necessary information at the request of the Customer Service Manager – Denver and other Management team members.
3. Maintain a high level of Parts knowledge with the capacity to develop a solid understanding of our business culture.
4. Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or by circumstance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Five years of experience working within heavy equipment industry.
3. Three years of practical related experience in Customer Service.
4. One year experience in the mining and construction industry.
1. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
2. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
1. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
2. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
1. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram or schedule form.
2. Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables situations where only limited standardization exists.
3. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate level knowledge of email software; word processing software; spreadsheet software and Contact Management systems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to touch or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear.
2. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.