Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of starting up a new global company? Epiroc is the company Atlas Copco plans to dividend out in 2018, subject to shareholders' and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc will be a leading global
productivity partner the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership
for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
To facilitate growth & competence of our company’s Service Department through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality service to all Epiroc customers. Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time.
Responsibility for executing the store’s Service Marketing plan and strategy through management of the Service Tech group. Focus on daily service operations/coordination of techs while developing technical competency within the group. Act as the senior technical advisor to the group, and travel with Techs as needed to aid speedy resolution of highly technical issues. Additionally focus on customer issue resolution management throughout the area’s customer base. Work within the established structure and provide improved communication, technical support and service presence.
1. Develop and promote the service aspect of our business to best generate profitable service revenues.
2. Implement procedures to ensure that all service activities are performed in an organized, structured and safe manner.
3. Manage all service resources as required to achieve targeted goals and objectives.
4. Ensure competence development on product, technical and administrative training issues.
5. Handle warranty issues with customers & provide quality feedback to Product Companies.
6. Manage, coach, train and lead employees in a fashion that is consistent with our company’s culture and management philosophy.
7. Organize, document and maintain procedures for all Service functions.
Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of the service technicians (5-10 employees). Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning and delegating work; appraising performance; disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
1. Communicate Service activities and work together to grow our business.
2. Prepare necessary information as requested whether routine or for special occasions.
3. Communicate Work in Progress and Financial Report information.
4. Work to understand and utilize information and communication systems and tools, i.e. e-mail, BPCS, Microsoft Office software, SAP, etc
5. Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate level knowledge of email software; word processing software; spreadsheet software; BPCS; SAP
1. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
2. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
3. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
1. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
2. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
3. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
1. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
2. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
3. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
4. Ability to solve problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Certificate from technical or trade school; or five to seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses:
1. Required to maintain a valid driver’s license.
2. Maintain current US Department of Labor Mine Safety & Health Administration required training certificates.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions and underground mining conditions.
2. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, at time the noise level can be loud.
3. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock.
4. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
2. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
3. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100 pounds.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.