Grow NE Region Stores equipment parts and service sales. Add value to the Atlas Copco product line by establishing positive Customer relations, ensure Customers expectations are met, and increase Customer satisfaction levels. Provide timely and accurate deliveries, recondition equipment parts & components, conduct product testing and relay customer information back to sales group.
Responsible for deliveries and increasing our company’s Parts and Service sales and provide improved communication, Customer relations and a premier Customer support presence.
1. Promote the parts and service sales aspect of our business to best generate profitable revenues.
2. Support parts and service labor, including RigScan & CARE contracts within the territory.
3. Support Service Exchange sales goals.
4. Support all MRS sales goals.
5. Establish credibility with Customers.
6. Shift Customer focus from price to value added.
7. Establish with Customers that Atlas Copco Mining & Construction USA is a committed and viable Product Support resource.
8. Research Customer profile information for the assigned territory.
9. Research Market and Customer share survey information
10. Serve as primary Support contact for customers.
11. Research territorial competitor profiles.
12. Manage all resources as required to achieve targeted goals and objectives.
13. Ensure competence development on product, technical and administrative training issues.
16. Communicate solutions to local problems, and resolve to prevent future occurrence.
17. Develop personal skills to meet ongoing challenges.
18. Support NE Region Stores continuous improvement initiatives.
19. Help develop and grow the current business in a way that will aid the growth of our product support business through direct service.
1. Communicate all relevant needs, red flags and activities and work together to grow our business.
2. Prepare necessary information as requested whether routine or for special occasions.
3. Communicate trends in territorial business activities.
4. Always be courteous and professional in all communications to Customers and co-workers.
5. Professional phone and e-mail etiquette is a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Participate in company planned training whenever possible.
2. Seek out training for areas of perceived weakness.
3. Maintain an open mind when working with co-workers or supervisors to learn new approaches.
4. Utilize and practice "Relationship Selling" principles in daily activities.
5. Work to understand and utilize information and communication systems and tools, i.e. e- mail, BPCS, Microsoft Office software, etc.
1. Work cooperatively with all departments in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate product support sales and rental of equipment.
2. Safeguard the assets of the company in general and reveal no information to competitors or outside parties, which could be harmful to our business.
3. Manage in the best interest of the company, those assets entrusted to you, these may include but are not limited to, vehicles, computers, phones, faxes and products.
4. Use the targeted resources available to you in the most cost-effective way for promoting the company’s business.
5. Foster practices within the company that is consistent with its values and beliefs. Share knowledge with colleagues and actively work to raise the competence level of the group. Strive for unity and trust within the group and expect to produce results before receiving rewards. Search for truth and avoid propagating rumors.
6. Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
7. Always promote a positive working environment both with co-workers and Customers.
8. Strive for personal best, the best for the company, and our Customers
1. Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
2. Willingness to grow
3. Excellent communication skills with a strong Customer focus
1. A minimum of 5 years of practical related experience in the mining or construction equipment field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Travel is required in this position. Up to 40% travel could be expected.