Regional Sales Manager/HAT – Epiroc USA
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that
work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Hydraulic Attachment Tools (HAT) division develops, manufactures and markets hydraulic attachments for excavators. These are applied in construction, demolition, recycling and mining/rock excavation, handling concrete, steel and other
The Regional Sales Manager/HAT will work closely with the HAT Sales Manager and Business Line Manager to market and sell products and services while analyzing the market to ensure maximum market penetration for all Epiroc products. The preferred location for
this candidate would be a major metropolitan area within the Western United States. The successful candidate will focus primarily on market analysis and development within the Western US region which would require extensive travel. The work environment includes
being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role. Field Service Technicians are occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic
chemicals and the risk of electrical shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
- Implement and manage strategies to achieve profitable growth in the US for the Hydraulic Attachment (HAT) product line, including parts & services with a strategic focus on HAT consumables
- Assess potential in all Western USA Epiroc markets served and make recommendations to penetrate underdeveloped opportunities
- Observe current capabilities and market presence and assist to support and improve customer relationships
- Assist in maintaining pricing, terms and conditions for each HAT aftermarket business account and consult with Credit Team Aftermarket managers to maintain accuracy within all Epiroc USA business systems
- Work closely with key global and national clients that have operations in the assigned region with special emphasis on those with Corporate HQs in the region
- Implement strategic initiatives and help introduce new products
- Based on available product portfolio, develop specific sales programs related to various customer segmentations
- Establish and monitor market pricing levels to be competitive, as well as profitable
- Travel to customer locations frequently to successfully fulfill goals
- Communicate effectively and with regularity to Epiroc management, service center employees and other internal/external customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional sales and marketing experience is preferred
- At least three years' of heavy equipment, industrial or parts and services sales experience is highly preferred
- Prior knowledge of hydraulic attachments and common host equipment carriers is preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills are required
- Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time
- There's no specific location for this position although a central US residence is preferred; In addition to commercial travel, close interaction with support staff in Cleveland, OH and Denver, CO is required
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class
service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2017 of $ 3.7 billion USD and has more than 13,000 employees. Principal
product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way
our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.